E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i've been reading the forums for a while now and decided to post. I'm about to get a E46 and want to know if it's a good deal before i spend my money. it's a 2001 325i with 16k miles, silver on silver. sport package, xenon, moonroof, leather seat, 5 speed, non-hk stereo w/ cd player, racing dynamic full body kits and spoilers, tinted windows, clear lights all around, the price is $23K. my friend will let me do some kinds of financing, like i give him $15000 first and pay him the rest in couple months. my friend never drive it hard and always take care of the car. what do you guys think?! i checked the kbb.com and it has a higher value than edmunds.com (which is about $24k). but when i tried to look for used cars on the internet, all the prices are at least $25k or $26k...any comments would be appreciated...thanks!! ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. i just hope i didn't make a wrong decision. before, i was thinking about getting an auto 330i. my wife will be the one who mainly drives the car 5 days a week to work though. so i think the 325i should have enough power for her. even we live in LA, we only use local to work and there's no traffic for us usually. so a stick shift isn't a big problem and i heard stick shift is better for 325 as we can get the most power out of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.