E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Party Times!
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if i will be dissapointed in dinan's performance. I wanted to get gruppem intak, uuc v.2 springs, uuc sway barbarians, and so on. But i do not want to void my warrenty, so will i be dissapointed in Dinan compared to what i said above. Thanks.

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,434 Posts
No. Dinan is one of the most reputable BMW tuners around. Dinan's good stuff.:thumbup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
From everything I've seen Dinan is highly regarded. Was cool how they took that M5 from 390 to 470 HP and lowered its 0-60 to 4.1 (according to Car and Driver if memory serves) with their purchasable mods. Granted it was $$$.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Dinan stuff is ok...overpriced but quality....and warranty...
but then again...warranty only work as long as the dealership can prove that it is your aftermarket parts that cause the damage

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Dinan makes quality products that place emphasis on adding performance but not at the expense of reliability. Dinan is very reputable, & highly regarded.

I think part of the reason why Dinan is more expensive than some other BMW tuners is the comprehensive warranty that comes with their products. Brabus products on Mercedes-Benz are much more expensive that other M-B tuners, etc (virtually all tuners that cover the factory warranty charge higher than their competitors)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw Dinan M5 on 101 wendsday. WHO"S CAR WAS THAT? there can't be too many Dinan M5s running around LA, right?

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
DINAN IS NOT ONLY QUALITY ...YOU PAY THE EXTRA MONEY FOR PIECE OF MIND CAUSE SOME BMW TECHS ARE JACKAS5'S!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts