BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Go with the Eisenmann....I have the sport version with 83 mm tips....its awesome! I have seen and have heard the Borla up close...to be honest, its not even close...IMO go with the Eisenmann..you will not regret it for sure.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rockshox said:
Go with the Eisenmann....I have the sport version with 83 mm tips....its awesome! I have seen and have heard the Borla up close...to be honest, its not even close...IMO go with the Eisenmann..you will not regret it for sure.:thumbup:
Do you have any movie-sound clips?? how much hp does it add?

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey lil flip...are you a flip?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I purchased the Borla and am happy with it. I think for the money you can't go wrong. If you are interested in the borla check out m3forum.com, I think there gonna do another group buy on it for 750.00!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I dunno but Eisenmann race is pretty much the best thing besides a Titanium exhaust. The Race exhaust sounds sick and is almost just strait pipe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
rockshox said:
Hey man, where did you purchase/install your Eisenmann sport exhaust? Did you get it somewhere local in O.C.? Please let me know...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rockshox,

Im in Irvine area too and need a good mechanic to install my mods. I went to one place in Lake Forrest and was not real impressed, where did you go

·
Registered
131 Posts
Go to EVOSPORT in Huntington Beach...they are a little pricy but you can be assured that your mod. will be installed properly. Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
About 25 people on M3forum love the Borla. Proven to provide power and has a nice deep rumble. Million mile warranty and stainless steel construction for well under $1000....

·
Registered
45 Posts
In terms of power, I believe that the exhaust gains, no matter what brand used is minimal.

Eisenmann will be the most popular but cost above 1000.00
Borla and Remus have been the most popular below 1000.00

1 - 16 of 16 Posts