E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JLevi is now supplying Intrax coilovers and I was wondering how good these things are? I dont know many people who use them, actually I dont know ANY people who use em, so I am worried about it. Anyone know anything about these? Do they have dampening control? How low is the drop?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mike I am gonna look into it. I think JLevi is going to get me them tonight hopefully so its all good. I found a freaking awesome deal on some H&Rs but all this talk about the rear breaking is scaring me.

As long as the Intrax gives a low drop I am all for it. I dont even give a sh*t about the dampening

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
The reason we stopped actively pushing FK is because they are having some problems delivering product on time. Basically we're working with SPP (who has become the SOLE western importer of FK) to get them in stock in california, so there are no games and no waiting periods to get them to our customers.
They are GREAT coils and I am looking forward to having access to them again.
I haven't had a single problem with them in my car :thumbup:

Franky here is just so impatient he has to have his coils by Saturday :p

JL

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks fellas, you know I love you all. Jon, I might have a deal to good to pass up on some H&Rs slightly used. I am test driving an H&R coil equipped M3 on Friday, so we will see how that goes. I spoke to a few members who were really helpful and havent had any issues with these coils.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.