BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2,263 Posts
they bugged me already yesterday. I think they're good but lets see if they last a week first.

Not that I know since I put em in someone else's car....

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
9,759 Posts
If you got them and you like it please do post or put something in the review section (talk to Clem). It might get them motivated about sponsorship.

Tim

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,761 Posts
I never got my stupid bulbs :mad:

I have a blinker out and I've been waiting on this crap so I don't have to pick up a bulb. Plus I need to get the car inspected... :banghead:

·
5,761 Posts
Clem said:
I still haven't gotten mine

Who cares Mr. Canada... I phucking NEED them so I can drive my car on the road w/o fear any time I want to make a left turn. And so I can get the car inspected and not risk $100+ ticket each time I drive past a cop!!! :flipoff:

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
B said:

Who cares Mr. Canada... I phucking NEED them so I can drive my car on the road w/o fear any time I want to make a left turn. And so I can get the car inspected and not risk $100+ ticket each time I drive past a cop!!! :flipoff:
Go buy a bulb for a $1 for the time being you useless f-uck. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

hmmm $1 bulb vs. $100 ticket. Really hard choice there. :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,879 Posts
Got mine a few days back,great looking bulbs!! I'm trying to set up a dealer account with em actually...

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clem said:

oh snap:lmao:

·
5,761 Posts
Clem said:

focker... like I have time to go to a stupid store to buy some stupid $1 bulb when some a-hole should've sent me bulbs already! :banghead:

oh yeah... and :flipoff:

·
Alpha Male
6,560 Posts
B said:

focker... like I have time to go to a stupid store to buy some stupid $1 bulb when some a-hole should've sent me bulbs already! :banghead:

oh yeah... and :flipoff:
Hmmm 10 min to the store +5 min to "bun a spliff" while installing wooooo a whole 15 min out of your life. useless f-uck :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
5,761 Posts
Clem said:

Hmmm 10 min to the store +5 min to "bun a spliff" while installing wooooo a whole 15 min out of your life. useless f-uck :flipoff: :flipoff:

yeah... come to NJ and say that to my face... Mr. Internet-Muscles himself! :tongue:

hehehe :lmao:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,879 Posts
No worries B,when Clem comes to NY/NJ he hangs with Tom and Alan aka his DTM crew so no sweating him coming after you!!! :flipoff:

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Craig said:
No worries B,when Clem comes to NY/NJ he hangs with Tom and Alan aka his DTM crew so no sweating him coming after you!!! :flipoff:
Dont forget about RichP Craiggy!! He doesnt care about us :tsk: :sad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts