E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :) :)

i've ordered a 2004 330ci, steel blue.....
and is thinkin of gettin the angle eyes after seein some of u guyz have installed it,,,and it LOOK COOL......
just wondering if the angel eyes the DRL, or does it effect the bi-xenon light..i mean,,if i install the angle eyes, will the bi-xenon still work? i am just worryin that if i have angle eyes installed, i might have to give up xenons,,,:sad:

and how much will the angle eyes cost?......

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
dont buy them they suck. Im not saying that because i dont want poeple havign them. They really suck.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
heres a surprise i didn't know about. The light shines through the hood :thumbdwn:

Attachments

·
SBBMotorwerks
416 Posts
stanley....the angel eyes are not the DRL. The DRL (daytime running lights) illuminate whenever the car is turned on...its basically a lowbeam headlight.

The angel eyes will not affect you bi-xenons....several of the fanatics here have them with their bixenons......a new kit will cost you about $300

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
HI i agree with potpie don't get them

they look alot better in the pictures. mine i can't even see them that good in the day. at night they are a little better. but not what i wanted one of them on each side are alright but the second one on each side you can't even see it that good at night.
save your money.
bobm3:ben: :ben:

·
Site Sponsor
18,128 Posts
You guys are partially correct on a few of your posts.

To clarify:
The "light shining" through the hood is a strange effect and not one that happens all that often, I have it on both my cars and even in the pitch black of night, I can't see the light boxes as being on. IF you like I can take pics of that.

BobM3 - would like to help you upgrade the look so that at least they match the quality that Tas has displayed.

Gen V may be used as DRL - though probably not legally, and it can't be as bright as a 30-35W bulb shining straight out. Gen V is pretty bright however.

For pictures, it's best to do a search for the following terms:
dde* picture or dde* pic*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts