BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i might get these IS 300 rims for my sis bc they're dirt cheap, and they look pretty descent. I was just wondering if i can switch the lexus cap with the BMW ones, anyone know if itll work? do u guys think they'll look good, the IS 300 rims r pretty tight, get back to me, i need answers and opinions...:thumbup:

Andrew

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT! YOU'LL BE DISGRACING YOUR BMW IF YOU PUT TOYOTA WHEELS ON IT. :puke: :tsk: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yea the lug pattern might be different, but if you like a simple 5 star rim like that look into some Moda R6, they're simialr and dirt cheap.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
still...
1. they won't fit
2. they're probably small (17"?)
3. it's LEXUS!!!!!!

get off your wallet spend a little cash and get some aftermarket...they're purty...

sorry if i offended you...:)

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
Well if you do decide to put those Toyota wheels on your BMW, make sure you badge your car with those pretty "L" badges and call it an "IS 330." :puke:

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
Heck...it's your $$$. Do as you wish. But you may want to first check if they will fit. You did check first, didn't you?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i gota check

my sis has a 323ci, and she aint hard core on moding so..
she has 16" and they look like ugly, so just doin somthin simple. IT AINT MY CAR. Id be putting like 19s or 20s on my ride if it were me. Yea i gota find out if they'll fit, so if anyone knows, itll help

·
Registered
377 Posts
schow36 said:
still...
1. they won't fit
2. they're probably small (17"?)
3. it's LEXUS!!!!!!

get off your wallet spend a little cash and get some aftermarket...they're purty...

sorry if i offended you...:)
17s are small??...i thought its a decent size! lol..its like dick size or soemthing!
fyi i have 17s OEM..dammit..great i feel inferior on this board now..
but come on man, i see other bmw with 16s or 15s...:cry: :bawling: :bawling: :cry: :bawling:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
flagman5 said:

17s are small??...i thought its a decent size! lol..its like dick size or soemthing!
fyi i have 17s OEM..dammit..great i feel inferior on this board now..
but come on man, i see other bmw with 16s or 15s...:cry: :bawling: :bawling: :cry: :bawling:
Nah, I'm not dissing on 17's, but if you were to change rims, they were either for looks or b/c you have different driving conditions in your area (snow, etc.) In this case, I figured it was for looks, and switching from stock to 17's didn't seem worth it if you were going for looks, again not dissing on you. And I have 16's on my car...(STOCK MAN!!!) Sorry if I offended you man...:banghead:

·
Registered
377 Posts
theres no offending here :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts