E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tinfoilhatatarian
2,622 Posts
Depends on the quality :dunno:

Ive paid 30 bucks for a burger before and HATED it : puke:

Ive paid 1 buck for a burger before and LOVED IT :woot:

·
Registered
381 Posts
xxpaintmepunkxx said:
I just got 5% limo tints all around my coupe (minus windshield) for $150... Was this a decent price?
who cares, you already did it. If it really mattered you should have asked before getting it done.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
xxpaintmepunkxx said:
I just got 5% limo tints all around my coupe (minus windshield) for $150... Was this a decent price?
Well, I suppose a good deal would depend on the relative price of things. Being in FL, a larger percentage of cars have tint compared with where I live in NJ. I would assume that more demand would produce more installers who would have to compete for business with price. All that being said, IIRC, I paid exactly what you did for the same 5% tint on my Mustang....My '92 Mustang that is (or was), 12 years ago. So factoring in inflation and the value of a dollar now vs. a decade ago; either I took one deep in the pooper, or you got a good price. Of course, you'd probably have to ask someone else from your neck of the woods to get a truly accurate comparison.

·
A Flammable Plumber
4,019 Posts
Tim30250 said:
Well, I suppose a good deal would depend on the relative price of things. Being in FL, a larger percentage of cars have tint compared with where I live in NJ. I would assume that more demand would produce more installers who would have to compete for business with price. All that being said, IIRC, I paid exactly what you did for the same 5% tint on my Mustang....My '92 Mustang that is (or was), 12 years ago. So factoring in inflation and the value of a dollar now vs. a decade ago; either I took one deep in the pooper, or you got a good price. Of course, you'd probably have to ask someone else from your neck of the woods to get a truly accurate comparison.
so r u saying that getting windows tinted in florida is more expensive?? i guess it really depends where u go but that seems kind of expensive , i got mine is 5% in orlando for 80 .... they also said i could have 2.5% for 130$ but that was just too dark................
by the way i just walked in the place

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
e46krazy said:
so r u saying that getting windows tinted in florida is more expensive?? i guess it really depends where u go but that seems kind of expensive , i got mine is 5% in orlando for 80 .... they also said i could have 2.5% for 130$ but that was just too dark................
by the way i just walked in the place
depends ont he quality too... they had non-reflective tint for $80 but that's a POS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts