E46 Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have a 99 323i and i didn't have a cd changer, so bought an aux adapter that connects to the 3 and 6 pin connectors for the cd player. it charges my ipod and i can still control music with it, works when i press cd. it was $80 off ebay. i think the seller was integration solutions.

·
Registered
740 Posts
The I only have a few gripes with the IDCE. Pulling off the oem ipod cable and getting the other connector on to the back of the headunit sucked(not DICE fault). I haven't found a way to loop playlists. When it gets to the end, I've got to select another playlist again to start it.

Sometimes during a quick start or restart, it hangs and gives a ticking sound.

It's still better than the oem cable I used before that. I was too lazy to move the iPod connection to the glove box where the other cable is.

Isn't there a plate to put in the console to replace the ciagrette lighter for the iPod connector? That would be worth it because of the numerous times I change playlists. Running to the trunk to get it, just stinks.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.