BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:
BRAND NEW NEVER OPEND
Xenon Interior lightbulbs. This includes the trunk light, licence plate light, and all interior lights.
Purchased from Bimmian.com

Purchased one but my friend gave me his so i don't need the one i got in the mail. It has never been opened or used.

From Bimmian.com it's $80 plus tax and it all comes up to $89.57

I will sell for $80 and thats with the shipping included. PM me if interested.

Hey... you save almost 10 bucks

·
Registered
8 Posts
how about 50 shipped?

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
call it $60?

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available Brand New Xenon interior lights. puchased for $89.57.. now price is $70... I accept Paypal payment... PM me if interested

·
Registered
8 Posts
the price is 80 canadians... ill give u 50 canadian for it

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude i got the once with all the bulb, trunk interior and outside plates... I just got them in the mail today 11-26-03 and just opened the box to take pictures of it. It's brand new, with all the extra lightbulbs. Here is the link of the picture of what comes with it.

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=17653&thumb=1

The best i can do is $60 USD
If anyone is interested PM me, i have it in it's original box that it came with so i can just drop it off at the post office tomorrow morning. Brand New.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEY HOW DID YOU POST THE PICS UP LIKE THAT? everytime i try i get a "report to seomthing because it's temporarily unavailable"

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Attachments are currently unavailable. Please see the announcement on the forums here
that's what i get... everytime i browse and put a picture up...

anyways anyone interested PM me. thanks for that nikemyke... I'll PM you sometime next week about how you did you DDE's they look sick man... Seeing how your car model is like mine, i can see where you did most of your mods and i'll go from there ;-)

·
First 19" ZHP
1,459 Posts
ya ill be happy to give you advise and to post pics all you got to to is go to one of you pictures then right click go to properties and copy the link address then wheny ou want to post it type in [img*] then paste link here then [/img] but without the * in the first brackets

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SWEET!! THANK NIKEMYKEE

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still on sale for $60 let me know if anyone interested

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah as i posted up on top, never opened only opened to take pictures of what's inside. I have the original packaging. As a matter of fact it's still sitting in the box it came in. Who ever buys will smell how new it is... NOt a fingerprice on any bulb... Only opened to take pictures

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i sent you a PM JCz04Bimmer

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have 2 offers for the bulbs though bro. So let me know as soon as you can... I will sell to first come first serve. Paypal accepted

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the interior bulbs are now sold everyone... thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts