E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my interior trim i guess you can say bubbled? looks like it was boiled or something, does anyknow in so cal do interior trip wrapping at a good price? or does anybody know a good shop that will do it for a good price?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm almost certain that if you use the search function you'll probably find more than a handful of threads about this.

·
Vendor
10,577 Posts
You could always just do it yourself. Most vinyl like the 3M DiNoc and 1080 (found HERE) are really easy to work with if you have a heat gun. I'd suggest sanding down any imperfections in your current moldings, grabbing about a 5 foot by 4 foot section of material and just going for it.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
If you want to do it yourself, contact Don Nguyen, he's somewhere out in the OC. I've bought vinyl from him a few times, and he always has the best prices.

Or, if you want it done professionally for a good price, call Mike at Elevated Auto Concepts in Pasadena for a quote.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.