BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i decided to mod the interior and take out my beloved wood, what should i go with?

carbon fiber? silver cube trim? black cube trim?

interested on your thoughts. remember, i have a steel grey 2001 sedan.

thanks,

jojo

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think the carbon fiber's tight....but I have never seen the black cube or silver cube. Any body gotta pic of these two?

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
i wasn't a big fan of carbon fiber until i saw it in person yesterday. its awesome, if i had to do it over again, i would definitley get carbon fiber.

ps mrytle wood is ugly imo

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Looks good...

More like Carbon Fiber from the picture...

·
Flex UK Style
2,551 Posts
For those that want Carbon Fibre and are based in the UK, there's a company I use (and have mentioned before) called Birds (based near Heathrow). They offer carbon fibre interiors with a slight twist. You can get the trim in natural (standard), green, red or blue. They will custom make these for you, and you can even specify the intensity of the colouring, basically they put a lighter or heavier smoke in the lacquer. Their website is www.birds.uk.com where you can download more info in pdf format.

·
Suck it easy.............
2,467 Posts
jojo, what color is your interior..I can't recall right now.

if its black, silver cube
if its gray, black cube

you need nice contrasting tones...

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chase265 said:
jojo, what color is your interior..I can't recall right now.

if its black, silver cube
if its gray, black cube

you need nice contrasting tones...

all black ... so silver cube then, huh? what is the part number for sedans? anyone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts