BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was wonderin if you could help me... i have some money, and i can afford only one thing and i was wondering which do you suggest to install first, for the performance gain... an exhaust or an intake or a chip... i was thinking of a uuc exhaust, or a "super chips" chip.... or an intake... which do you suggest, and if you had any other suggestions.. i'll be listening....
THX
Big T
:pimpin: :thumbup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
thats a pretty pathetic picture but nice car you got!!! I'd suggest a chip, it all depends if u want to to make a loud noise or if u actually want make ur car move faster

·
'a certain moderator'
36,741 Posts
dayam! look at those mirror tints! give me more pics of those, looks nuts! not my style but i still wanna see some good pics

-brendan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inatke... then..

Thx for the compliment... i know the picture was it just fast pic i took with the camera in my phone....... i'll get better pics soon.. i guess i'll get the intake first then... oh and brendan i'll those tint pics soon, i'm glad you like it, it used to be black, but i decided for a change... and i'm planning on getting the OZ superleggera 18" wheels soon if anyone has thought... i'll be glad take any suggestions...
BigT

Bmw RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :pimpin: :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts