BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best intake to get if you are NOT getting a chip/software combo?? I like benfer is that proly best besides gruppeM?

tnx

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have the Dinan without software. I don't think there is a bit of difference between the Dinan and Benfer. I simply bought the Dinan because I have the strut bars, and I was at the dealer for my service and they had one in stock so I saved on shipping fees and had it that day. Benfer is a very good intake though, I have heard many good reviews. I do recommend the Dinan if you come across one. Make sure with whatever intake you get, you purchase a water sock for the filter, this helps keep it cleaner, and guards against excessive water spraying on the filter.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
i will just say gruppe m intake

their is no one that comes close to it period........
as of the year 2003........................
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
AEM Cold airintake is sweet.... Sounds very deep!

·
Registered
588 Posts
can someone tell me if i really need the water sock for my benfer?

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
932 Posts
Haven't seen anything out dyno ECIS yet. But honestly the differences between the major brands are probably negligable.

·
Obey my dog
2,596 Posts
i had my gruppem for a few month before i got the technik software and it was great on it's own. the software made it even better though :D

·
Registered
10,891 Posts
dissto said:
can someone tell me if i really need the water sock for my benfer?
nah, you dont really need one unless it rains a lot where you live
and then you still dont really need it, its just one of those better safe than sorry things

1 - 14 of 14 Posts