BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,651 Posts
@DropTopKingM3

Please remove instantly my link.
The link in the first post to the original thread is enought.

Thank you!
Removed.. Just wanted to make sure I was downloading the right file. Sorry man :thumbup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
how do i get car models?? kkkkk has a i series showing in his thread but how do i get the same car or similar bmw on my primo?
thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Another small frustration I have found with Dynavin Edition is the 'Screen Capture' was not always available.

To be able to activate 'Screen Captures", open sys.txt in the Primo folder and add:-
[interface]
extra_settings=1
capture_to_jpeg=1

When Primo starts an icon will appear at the bottom of the screen which when tapped will give a further range of settings including activating "Screen Capture".

A camera icon will then be available on the screen for 'Screen Captures'.

Enjoy!

View attachment 442377

View attachment 442378

View attachment 442379

This mod has been added to the original post.
i did put this line int he sys.txt file but i dont get icon on lower left corner, is this icon only available in real gps mode? cause i tried it in demo mode only??

the top left corner works for me even there is no icon for screen capture in demo mode.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
how do i get car models?? kkkkk has a i series showing in his thread but how do i get the same car or similar bmw on my primo?
thanks
I use the "Silver Limousine" that matches my Silver E46 but your try these Car Collections

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i did put this line int he sys.txt file but i dont get icon on lower left corner, is this icon only available in real gps mode? cause i tried it in demo mode only??

the top left corner works for me even there is no icon for screen capture in demo mode.
If the top left corner works for you that's fine. I haven't tried Demo mode to see if the camera appears but try the "Live" situation. Also when in the list that displays "Screen Capture", there is another called "Cockpit Type" and here you have a Default and two alternative screen displays. Same data but arranged differently around the screen. I am now using "Default" that displays the Speed limit Lower Left with Menu and Camera at bottom Left. This is the one I like but try each one. The program will restart before displaying.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Australian Version is ONLINE at dynavin.freeforums org!

Big THANKS for the cooperation with TitanSilverE46 ;)

Greetz

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Thanks kkkkk for this Australasian version ... yes it has maps, pois etc for NZ as well as Australia.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button on this Australasian version for all the work kkkkk has gone to.

The first post of this thread has been updated. Download, write to your SD card and enjoy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - I have installed the new iGo Primo 2.0 (Australian & NZ) on a microSD FAT32 card used on a Dynavin D90 (V5) HU.

The dynavin.ini file has "speedlimit_warning_voice=1" setting but no speed limit voice output is produced. The voice is heard for a planned route and for all other activated commands and the visual speed warning is illuminated at target value. Several different voices have been tried, the NAV setting in the HU page has been activated/de-activated and all volumes set to maximum. In the GUI the speed warning is set to "Audio & visual".

Thanks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi - I have installed the new iGo Primo 2.0 (Australian & NZ) on a microSD FAT32 card used on a Dynavin D90 (V5) HU.

The dynavin.ini file has "speedlimit_warning_voice=1" setting but no speed limit voice output is produced. The voice is heard for a planned route and for all other activated commands and the visual speed warning is illuminated at target value. Several different voices have been tried, the NAV setting in the HU page has been activated/de-activated and all volumes set to maximum. In the GUI the speed warning is set to "Audio & visual".

Thanks.
Now this is fascinating because while I had the speed warnings originally, after I played around with voices other than Jennifer, now I no longer get speed warnings. I even have completely deleted all files from my car and did a completely new reinstall and I am in the same position as you ... no speed warnings! Tomorrow I will contact kkkkk who setup the Australasian version and see if he can help. I will report back.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Guys, you need to find an unmodified copy of Primo as the one you have from this guy kkkk is highly modified to suit his personal preferences which unless you know and understand exactly what modifications were made you're going to keep running into problems.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey,
os anybody else experiencing really poor performance on their D90 units? I downloaded the full 1.7 GB version and extractes it on the 2GB card that came with my unit. It all worksexcept its really slow, the map is usually behind my position. Do i need to update some software or my D90 is simply too slow for it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Password

Most Fanatics who have iGo Primo on their Dynavin like to have the latest version and latest maps.

Update Update - 6 April 2012

kkkk has now provided a complete, ready to download Australasian Version of his popular BMW- Dynavin Edition. Go to this link to download and scroll down to AUSTRALIAN/NewZealand Dynavin Edition FULL ALL INCLUSIVE Please "Thank" kkkkk on his thread - the "Thank Button" (bottom right of first post) if you are going to download this software as appreciation of this guy's work.
The downloaded file is:- DVNAU20.rar Reformat your microSD card and unrar the entire Primo folder to the root of the SD card.

Only thing missing that I have found to date is no CARS are supplied, but these can be had at Car Collections if you are unhappy with the Blue Arrow.

The download includes a good manual, the audio speeding warning has been activated, and the Start up screen has the icon activated for additional settings such as "Screen Capture", "Advanced Speed Limit" which displays the actual speed and % above or below speed limit, and "Linear Compass" which you can show in Data Fields.

All the 2012Q1 files for Australia and New Zealand are provided, nothing to add there.

Apart from the lack of Cars, ready for immediate use ... Enjoy!
Just download the to Winrar and when i try unzip it it ask for a password , any clues on this

cheers swany

·
Registered
23 Posts
I downloaded the software 809 MB ok unzipped the files to a formatted micro sd card and when i put the card in the unit noting happens except an error message ,

I seem to be missing something or doing something wrong .

I have a wince d99 and just wanted to update the maps .
thanks for any help

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks KKKK,

Does anyone kow how to modify the systxt to prevent the speakers from mutin while touching nav screen?
I tried

[device]
type="dynavin"

[sound]
ding=0
pause_mp3_sooner=1
queue_length=200
mute_os_key=1
maneuver_chimes=0
sound_muted=1;this one stops the sound pause when changing the settings
voice_muted=0
wheelsound=1
csv_voice_enabled=1

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nevermind I believe I figured it out ...I turned off the KEY sound option in the menus.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now this is fascinating because while I had the speed warnings originally, after I played around with voices other than Jennifer, now I no longer get speed warnings. I even have completely deleted all files from my car and did a completely new reinstall and I am in the same position as you ... no speed warnings! Tomorrow I will contact kkkkk who setup the Australasian version and see if he can help. I will report back.
any solutions to the no speedcam sounds for aus/nz versions? maybe someone could post their working sys text?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts