E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get this done tonight, since im too poor to get any decent AEs I've decided to give the halogen preinstalled AEs in the P46 headlights a try. I have the AE wiring harness ready from EAS, and I'm pretty familiar with where most of it plugs in to. I'm just unsure about 2 wires, it appears the harness has the capability of powering the AEs while the car is off and the interior lights are on. Would anyone happen to know there these wires hook up to? One of the wires by the looks of it is supposed to connect somewhere near the firewall and the other somewhere mid point down the wire leading to the drivers side of the car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I managed to get it done sort of alright. Had to drill through the firewall for a feature that seems to not work anyway. The harness I have has the remote feature, which should allow you to activate the angel eyes with the remote key by taping in to the footwell lighting, which I did but it doesn't work for some reason. I know it is supposed to be the red wire. I'll just have to figure it out another day. The only real thing I do not like about these angel eyes is that they dont show up very well against 55 watt HIDs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts