E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 more...sorry, light wasn't that great....thats the best I can do for now...hehe...
I will put on 3 piece ACS wing this week.
main piece is already painted.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Whoa those mirrors really set the car off, nice..:pimpin:

Yea I have acs mirror s/ and a 3piece spoiler thats sitting in the closet that need to be painted and installed too..When can I find the time...

By the way did you get the spoiler from Andre?

Geoff

·
Registered
772 Posts
good sh*t jeremy! you finally got them on! you should have called me up before you got them painted cause i needed a few things painted as well and could have gotten a discount!:banghead: anyways, looks great!:thumbup:

you still gotta find out the brand of those corner bulbs for me!:D

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi guys whatsup.....thanks for the compliments. Purchased the 3 piece spoiler at DTM AUtoHaus. MIrror was given to me by a close friend and I bought the acs bases off a fellow fanatic on the board. (RR Buggz)

Getting the kit is the harder part now Chase265....lol....so damn expensive.....its like 5 bills for the damn front add-on. ARRGHH!!

Sup Marty...damn....didn't kno u can get a better deal. Even if we are painting stuff in different colours??? Where do u get your **** done at? And yes, the mirrors will just break I believe.

P.S: I got RD sway bars yesterday.....putting them on this week. :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
.Sup Marty...damn....didn't kno u can get a better deal. Even if we are painting stuff in different colours??? Where do u get your **** done at? And yes, the mirrors will just break I believe.
i get my things painted at protech in san bruno, i've gotten all my cars painted there and they have done all of my body work in the past! if you need anything else done, let me know and i can see if i can get you a deal!:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts