BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible? how much different is it compared to current systems such as Xbox and ps2?

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i would love to do it just to see people's reaction to it. i have the stand up NES where you plug the game in vertically. it still in perfect working condition. we just played with it yesterday. how cheap would the install be?

·
does anyone read my p0sts?
599 Posts
well the standup NES, the toploader, lacks the RCA outputs of the original NES, which makes things more difficult. I'm sure there's some way to convert coax to RCAs

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm well i also have the orginal one. but that one isnt working as well.

·
599 Posts
hmmm well there is a seller on e-bay who modifies toploaders to have RCA outputs, and he charges 30 dollars plus you pay for shipping to and from his location. search for "nes top loader" on ebay and you should run across some of his auctions

·
Banned
256 Posts
nah man in my old truck i traded in for my bimmer (01 infiniti qx4, black on 20's) i had the new alpine dvd flip out screen hooked to an original nes..... I played DUCK HUNT with the lil orange gun with the windows down while in traffic... the best game to play....! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LoooL. man i gotta get that to work. how easy was it to hook up to the brain of the alpine?

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just came upon another question that i needed answering. where the hell would i place this thing? the underside passanger foot panel is where the brain will go. so where shall i put this nintendo at?

·
599 Posts

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will be using the original old school NES box, not the toploader. which unit would be easier to install? if the toploader is easier, then ill just go with that.

·
599 Posts
The old school would be much easier in that it has AV outputs. Read up on the 5V direct power supply. A 12v to 5v DC-DC converter is all you need (small electronic part). Not having to worry w/ a voltage inverter is nice.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
djabaley, any other things i should worry about?

·
Is not Persian
870 Posts
Won't the vibrations and bumps screw up the game? Whenever I play nintendo in my house and theres a slight jolt to the system, it freezes up. Maybe mines just sucks :dunno:

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im just gonna have to test and see if it is an inconvience or not. i still dont have a clue where to place it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts