BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what instructions did you guys use to install OEM alarm on 01+ cars ? is it the same as 09-00 models?

thanks,

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :thumbup:
I've already installed two of them on pre face-lift model. just don't know if they change it on the later model.

Adam, thanks for offer anyways :thumbup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Where have you gotten the alarm activated in our area? VOB wanted $93 for activation!! Mine's been installed for half a year already, but haven't gotten around to activating it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We activated the two cars at Fairfax. They didn't charge us anything. Just talk nice to them.

Goodluck!

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
I had mine activated at BMW of Sterling. A GRADE A dealership no doubt! People there are absolutley top notch!

vipersky said:
Where have you gotten the alarm activated in our area? VOB wanted $93 for activation!! Mine's been installed for half a year already, but haven't gotten around to activating it.

Hey man, no problem. Im always there to help a fellow bimmer buddy out. Hit me up on instant messanger sometime .. "Adams65Stang". I wanna see this monster of yours! :)

Originally posted by VAFunkie
Adam, thanks for offer anyways
AdamR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts