BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to know how my stage 2 compared to other AA supercharged M3's, so I went out tonight and did some Accelerating...:rofl:

I think my 40-120mph is pretty close to 9s flat. And my 0-155 is about 20s. (Well, make it 3-155 as I had a roll start).

Take a look at the video and make your own conclusions, then we can all speculate here!! :rofl:

Here's the video: http://m3supercar.1g.fi/Videos/M3.wmv

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
that's honestly insanely fast.. very cool.. I enjoyed very much

Juha, did you ever get my pm?

-Alex

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey men awesome vid!!!
that M really goes like hell!!! :):)

one question

how exactly did you fit those defi gauges in there????

Nick

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Very nice juha :bow:

·
Registered
8,394 Posts
:bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I wanted to know how my stage 2 compared to other AA supercharged M3's, so I went out tonight and did some Accelerating...:rofl:

I think my 40-120mph is pretty close to 9s flat. And my 0-155 is about 20s. (Well, make it 3-155 as I had a roll start).

Take a look at the video and make your own conclusions, then we can all speculate here!! :rofl:

Here's the video: http://m3supercar.1g.fi/Videos/M3.wmv
sick video Juha!
this just confirmed what I have been saying. a well tune stage 3 with some sort of weight reduction will EASILY break 9 seconds from 40-120mph!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sick video Juha!
this just confirmed what I have been saying. a well tune stage 3 with some sort of weight reduction will EASILY break 9 seconds from 40-120mph!:thumbsup:
Oh, I'm sure!! Jerry's car was stg 3 and it was fast as hell!!:bow:
You guys are balling in a different league!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I love how you can time those speed bumps out in the pitch black.
As I always say..... One of the sickest M3's out there. It sounds like its running perfect!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts