BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time for my 99 323i to go in for its (level II) inspection. Does anyone have any recommendations on a facility in OC (or close to OC) where I should have the job done? What am I looking at in regards to cost? Thank you very much in advance!
-snyds

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Quick bump. I was hoping to get this service done early this week. There have got to be a few recommendations out there....

-snyds

·
call me kev :D
6,179 Posts
M32NV said:

Didnt they break your DVD player :ben:
yeah but i happened to find out it was a very common problem, when they programmed the car for something, it did something to the fuse of the brain.

my installer only had to reset the brain to get it working again, no problem whatsoever

crevier is willing to pay for all damages anyway :thumbup:

they are the best dealer i've dealt with.. i will only let them touch my car

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crevier = awesome service. When under warranty I went there all the time. But now I am not too stoked on paying "dealership" prices for simple things like the level II. Any local shops?

·
Registered
214 Posts
snyds said:
Crevier = awesome service. When under warranty I went there all the time. But now I am not too stoked on paying "dealership" prices for simple things like the level II. Any local shops?
Call Michelangelo's Autowerks. He's located right across the street from the Irvine Auto Center in the business park. He races an E36 M3 and a Type R. It's near Bake Pkwy.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Startech Foreign Auto Repair
19116 E Walnut Dr N # C, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Phone: (626) 810-4264

$300 for inspection II and they have been in business for over 15 years, great service!

$75 for an oil change.

Don't pay dealer prices when you are out of warranty :thumbup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
"Pumps in a Bump"? :dunno:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Your best bet is DA Imports in Laguna Niguel. Just had my inspection II done there. The price was real fare and they fast and friendly.
Call Jack @ 949 364-0954

1 - 15 of 15 Posts