BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003, 325i, rwd, auto trans, vin# kr24211
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need a little help. I’ve installed this program 4 times. It’s installed in windows 10, clean hard drive. It installed the last time without a hiccup. Comm port is good. Brought the program up, turned the key on, battery and key circles are lit up, lower left, green block says “running”? That’s all it does.
Any help would be appreciated,
jp

·
Registered
13 Posts
This guy and what he tells you to do nailed it for me. VERY easy to install and figure out how to use!!

·
Registered
2003, 325i, rwd, auto trans, vin# kr24211
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Followed balidawg’s instructions to a tee. Had the iPad next to me to follow, windows 10, clean install not a darn thing else on it. Comm port 1 also. Plugged into the vehicle, cable light comes on, turned the key on, opened the program, battery and ign are lit up in black. Two other circles upper left are blinking, the bottom one is solid. Now, clicked on e46, f3, brought up the other menu, clicked on body, instrument cluster. Can’t execute command, shutting down??? It won’t read other modules??? Now, everything else on the vehicle works! Starts right up, runs a drives just fine, one exception, no instruments!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts