BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna know how many Indonesian fanatics in this lovely forum. I believe we have so many members that come from Indonesia, so please sign in your nick name below:
1. BeBeQ

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey, youre back for good already?

You might want to contact King Richard and Dronell they're in JKT too :thumbup:

ps: Maybe later I'll put my name down if I'm planning to visit my family there...

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anakbabe said:
Hey, youre back for good already?

You might want to contact King Richard and Dronell they're in JKT too :thumbup:

ps: Maybe later I'll put my name down if I'm planning to visit my family there...
nope, I am still in U.S and Ill be back for good on this dec. yes, I contacted them already hehehe so I hope I can meet them and other fanatics on this december :) so excited... I've known Hansen for long time, I think since when we both were in melbourne.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanna know how many Indonesian fanatics in this lovely forum. I believe we have so many members that come from Indonesia, so please sign in your nick name below:
1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT

·
Registered
193 Posts
gw indo jg, tepat nya dr sby...
nice to see u guys here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
lot said:
perlu advice nih, kepengen mod sedikit aje, not too much. Mulainya dari mane ?
Siapa yg bisa bantu ?
not realy sure where you are heading with your Mod. Depending whether you want the 'SHOW' or the 'GO'.
Either way I suggest you do a little research of what you want done and then search for the stuff online (cheaper most of the time).

Since you're in OR, might want to check out Vollgas they are one of the sponsor in here. They carry alot of awsome stuff!!! :thumbup:

good luck....

·
:|
834 Posts
anakbabe said:
not realy sure where you are heading with your Mod. Depending whether you want the 'SHOW' or the 'GO'.
Either way I suggest you do a little research of what you want done and then search for the stuff online (cheaper most of the time).

Since you're in OR, might want to check out Vollgas they are one of the sponsor in here. They carry alot of awsome stuff!!! :thumbup:

good luck....
Thanks anakbabe.

·
834 Posts
anakbabe said:

good luck....
please check your PM , thanks

·
834 Posts
Ecko-46 said:
hi... i am the disgraced one here, can't even speak indo. only know bad words. :(

1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT
4. anakbabe
5. ecko-46
[/QUOTE]

Ecko-46, why can't speak Indo ? :hi:
it's the easiest language I've ever known. I studied German 2 years, Japanase 2 years, Chinese 1 year.

1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT
4. anakbabe
5. ecko-46
6. lot

·
Registered
193 Posts
1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT
4. anakbabe
5. ecko-46
6. lot
7. Sylver

lucky #7 :thumbsup:

·
834 Posts
Sylver said:
1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT
4. anakbabe
5. ecko-46
6. lot
7. Sylver

lucky #7 :thumbsup:
indeed. buy some lottery ticket today. :clap: jangan lupa bagi-bagi duitnya kalo menang.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts