BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
mrzed said:
any 1 her ever bought from the ebay shop indo audio ?
if yes, was it good ?
i was planning to buy a speakerset from them. Shipping was no prob, but he wouldn't accept paypall from outside the us.:thumbdwn:

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
What is his EBAY SN? or his e-mail?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Guys, try emailing him at [email protected] just bought a clarion DXZ925 from him have it shipped all the way to Hong kong no problem, might not be the best price but quick response and honest. He accept bidpay (Money order) if stuff need to ship internationally.

I would recommend him.

Ray

·
Registered
941 Posts
Where is a good place to have audio equipment drop shipped from if you wanted to start your own business like indoaudio does? I have looked all over the internet but cant really find any places that look to good? anybody with any ideas? Or does anybody know what company indo audio uses?

·
Registered
123 Posts
dan4081 said:
Where is a good place to have audio equipment drop shipped from if you wanted to start your own business like indoaudio does? I have looked all over the internet but cant really find any places that look to good? anybody with any ideas? Or does anybody know what company indo audio uses?
eBay.

·
yo mama
1,609 Posts
Hmm.. I have been trying to email Ravi & he is not responding, anyone know how to get a hold of him? I need a warranty repair & he wont respond to my emails. Is he on summer break or somthing?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts