E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a set of individual OEM birch trim for the sedan. It took a little while to come but finally I have it installed. I am very happy with the new look. Although it's not sporty, I think it looks elegant with a hint of sport in there. Definitely better than the old trim I had and I think better than the myrtle trim that usually comes with bimmers. It adds a bit of individuality to my car! Here are the before and after pics!

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
nice. It goes alot better with your sand interior

·
Registered
751 Posts
nice! but is it me or does the 3rd pic look a LOT different than the other ones?? am i retahded or what?

·
AudiFanatic
464 Posts
First time I have seen someone get rid of the brushed alum trim and change it for wood. I am sure you will find lots of buyers for your alum trim. Looks good though.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SARCASM said:
First time I have seen someone get rid of the brushed alum trim and change it for wood. I am sure you will find lots of buyers for your alum trim. Looks good though.
My old trim actually wasn't the aluminum trim, it was the sand aluminum trim. It wasn't bad for stock trim, but a lot uglier than aluminum or this new trim.

BTW, my numbering on the pics are off cause I deleted some...so yes, I can count...:eeps:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
miktrebla09 said:
Nick!
That looks amazing! I thought it would look great on sand interiors..but not that good! Btw, how did the install go?
Install was a breeze. Only a small wound on my finger!!! Anyways, the door trim was kind of a pain dealing with all of those white clips. I owned one of the white clips trying to take it apart from the old trim, but otherwise it was fairly smooth. One thing I must say, working out has payed off- it was fairly easy removing the shifter!:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
BMW328Ci said:
nice! but is it me or does the 3rd pic look a LOT different than the other ones?? am i retahded or what?
you are retarded because they're not even the same...smiley WINK

1 - 20 of 39 Posts