800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Cell phone Antenna or maybe the New Cirrius Satellite Radio Antenna?:thumbup:

·
HartgE46
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
StreetTrixE4six said:
it does look good. clears are a definite must. wheels look hott!
I agree... the wheels are perfect and the lines look great from the side... more aggressive, even like that new side maker... nice and clean.

But from the Front :sad:

and the rear :sad:

Mtech will make a huge differnce on this car!:D

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think we may me somewhat surprised to see how much the LED clears will be!!! They will most likley have the individual LED reflectors and possibly LED's in them!! = $$$$$
That having been said- They will look really Cool!:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
its a great looking car and overall a good job! u got screwed with the same sidemarkers as us sedan folk, but otherwise a very nice update! i can imagine some great kits coming out for it too.

u guys just gotta pray that it comes with clears cause thats gonna cost an arm and a leg to change :)

·
Banned
779 Posts
wow I have been changed in my opinion of the facelift after those seeing those pics...I wish I had waited another three or four months, facelift looks :pimpin:

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
pnut4912 said:
i cant wait to see what the sport package with oem clears will look like, ill def get that led retrofit with the clear portion.
i'm thinking that the pics we're seeing is w/ the sport package. i don't know, it just seems unlikely that they will include those 18's w/o the SP. :dunno:

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
i don't see an amber reflector on the front bumper...

that may mean that clears will not be readily available in the U.S.

:dunno:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts