E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to impressive to start getting my car ready for the summer, and the first thing that needed to be done was the valve adjustment. John and his team took great care of my m, did a great job on the valve adjustment and now I'm not scare nomore of goin high rev on the engine. My car is gettin ready for summer and john and his team at impressive auto center got me cover..

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I can't tell you an exact price but is going to depend on parts you need to get, but I think around 400, but call them up john always work with your budget...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thats awesome! John & Martin thank's for fixing my Clock Spring & coding my car. Now she runs like a champ & my paddle shifter finally works. You guys are awesome:thumbsup: and as always thank's for lunch

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Thats awesome! John & Martin thank's for fixing my Clock Spring & coding my car. Now she runs like a champ & my paddle shifter finally works. You guys are awesome:thumbsup: and as always thank's for lunch
Enrique does not work there anymore? :hmm:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Martin I show my wife wat high rev is all about lol, and now I'm back to babIN my M...

·
Registered
758 Posts
My ///M3 vert is there getting extensive surgery, over 10 Grand worth of work. At first I was very nervous on the outcome of this project. But as time went by the progress of my car looks great and were heading down the last strech. The car will be ready by next weekend and it will look like a show car that will be sponsored by IMPRESSIVE AUTO. Its beening painted Estoril Blue with new rims and a new kit. I've gotten to know John on a personal level and even invited him to my Home. He has been honest with me since day one, which I appreciate. Its been a great experience so far and I've met good people there who became my friends. So to all who read this Thread. YOUR IN GOOD HANDS!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Martin I show my wife wat high rev is all about lol, and now I'm back to babIN my M...

Wats up dude? Wat time did u guys get back from the mall?
Im glad ur enjoying ur car:thumbsup:

My ///M3 vert is there getting extensive surgery, over 10 Grand worth of work. At first I was very nervous on the outcome of this project. But as time went by the progress of my car looks great and were heading down the last strech. The car will be ready by next weekend and it will look like a show car that will be sponsored by IMPRESSIVE AUTO. Its beening painted Estoril Blue with new rims and a new kit. I've gotten to know John on a personal level and even invited him to my Home. He has been honest with me since day one, which I appreciate. Its been a great experience so far and I've met good people there who became my friends. So to all who read this Thread. YOUR IN GOOD HANDS!
Im next cuz!!!:bump:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey bro, we made it back after the wife got tire of buying and looking LOL, women cant never get enough shopping,... hope to see your car ready next time...

Wats up dude? Wat time did u guys get back from the mall?
Im glad ur enjoying ur car:thumbsup:

Im next cuz!!!:bump:

·
Registered
73 Posts
i ran my car through the bmw computer and it said my smg tranny has a voltuage supply problem ??? idk wat that is but u think your guys can help i want this car to be ready for the summer asap text me 7188251431

1 - 13 of 13 Posts