BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, putting out a feeler for an imola red interior swap from my M3. Here's the details.

-Limited to DC/MD/VA area (won't ship)
-Must be a swap for your interior + $$ (amount to be agreed on)
-Your interior doesn't have to be from an M3 (so long as it fits an M3)
-the drivers side front seat needs some restoration work, BUT I have, and will include, a full Furniture Clinic imola red interior restoration kit (incl. crack filler).
-timing: needs to be done over MLK weekend

Given the constraints, if this works for you, shoot me a PM. I work out of town, so I'm only able to do this when I'm in town (MLK weekend). I'm attaching pics for reference (sorry pics are from when windshield was cracked and glass was in car). The rear seats are excellent, front passenger is good, front driver is fair, door panels are all excellent/good.

Thanks for looking.
DSCN0455.jpg

DSCN0461.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a black interior . Willing to swap. I'm in NY not too far from you. Let me know, I've been wanting to swap
To an imola red interior since I bought the car.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're interested, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump:

Coming up on MLK weekend. If you're interested in the imola interior shoot me a PM. For the sake of making this easier, 1) I'm looking for around $500 with the swap 2) the condition/color of your interior is not a high priority so long as it fits the car.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have full oem black e46 m3 interior i will be willing to trade you. it is in pretty much perfect condition....no rips or tears. just detailed it today actually....contact me through text on my cell phone for faster communication..thanks
864-908-6924

·
Registered
979 Posts
If it wasnt for me closing on a house later this month id do it. Its a shame this will go to insurance company. You should buy the car back and part it out.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts