BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going down this 2 lane road the other day, n' this dumbass accord decided to race me. he had a 4door, 2 passengers, lousy exhaust, n' those damn euro lights. I jus got a stock 02 325i step. I really didn't wanna race cause it jus wasn't worth it. But I jus had this urge to race him anyways. So we went down the road n' was at least 10 car lengths away. I hit 110. For sympathy sake... i slowed down. But when he caught up n' passed me after i was goin 70 or so... the idiot decides to turn on his hazards. I get heated so I caught up to him on another road n' cut him off. I blocked him all the way w/ my hazards on until he had to make his turn. I have nothing against japanese imports, but godammit... these posers jus piss me off. All ricers should DIE!:flipoff:

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Yeah, I wish I had a picture of him. Totally horrible looking... the beans and rice special :rolleyes: .... Let me paint the picture

Red car
Green side skirts
2 different type of HUB CAPS
and the best part........

YELLOW BOOMERANG TV ANTENNAS ON THE HOOD, ROOF AND ON TOP (YES, ON TOP) OF THE ALUMINUM PEP BOYS SPECIAL SPOILER ON THE BACK....

:confused:

AdamR

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo... those antennas gotta give him at least 10 extra ponies...
fo-sheezee

·
Registered
57 Posts
one day on the strip on a pretty big street.. 2 civics go at each other n go off launchin (exauste the size of pizzas).. so i figure it might be fun to play too! =) so i destroy them and then im around 100-110 and highway patrol busts a u turn cuz it saw me.. but lucky i got away and the 2 civics had to pull over =) =) =)

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Alright alright, the only reason why I didnt race them is because I didnt have my angel eyes hooked up right.... There go that 7hp .... :rolleyes: ... HELP ME UMNITZA!

AdamR

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
get ready to get beat up for street racing by the old guys
It's not a matter of being old to see street racing isn't worth it, it's just a matter of common sense and experience.

Chip-

·
Thread Hijacker!!!
380 Posts
Hmm..here's a link to a recent article about road rage on the freeways. The kid didn't deserve this, but **** happens and my heart goes out to the family and friends who have to suffer this great tradegy. I personally dont know the victim. I just wanna share this with all you guys and think twice before messing with someone on the road.

SFgate.com

·
needs a new sig...
4,600 Posts
Im not an old guy..im actually on one the young guys here and i find street racing pointless as well..i thought about doing it tonite since me and another fanatic were driving around but i decided it wasnt worht my time to just a probe and a cougar..just dangerous IMO...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Accord did that to me and this S2k after we were done. So then at the light I beat the **** outta the accord and slow down till he's right next to me and floor it again.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
I think street racing has nothing to do with old or not but rather just ego and feeling better than someone just cuz your car is faster....in reality, this is not smart and we all know it.

Case in point: I was in Portland downtown driving home with my g/f in her Green Beetle. This old coupe in a Lincoln "boat" Marquis tried to block us off just because I was following him closely. (never mind the fact that he was doing 25 in a 45 area wide open!) Anyways, he decided to accelerate, then brake hard...and he did this twice. I was really controlling my temper since I didn't want a road war but even my g/f got pissed at that old guy! grrrr

So forget racing on the street...save it for the racetrack...or at least do it on the highway where there are less pedestrians. I have to admit, I do it once in a while on the highway but only against cars that I know are worth the challenge....not the stock accord slammed to the ground scraping with a car piled with bodies....even if I do win and he crashes, what then? So stay away from ricers and we all live longer! :)

rick

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,326 Posts
I think its just a faze...either they'll wise up or learn the hard way..most are smart enuff to avoid dumb happenings..but in the 3 years ive been street racin ive seen alot of stupid showoffs or crazed maniacs pull CRAZY ish..going fast is kul..as long as you dont endanger peoples lives.. i dont promote racing..i only went becuz i had such a suh-weet integra and was 10 mins away in the boons..i dont go out looking for races with people on the road.. but if anyone hit me up .................................................................................................................................................................................ill try to get away :)

plus remember we drive beemers..it was over when it started..
so dont get suckered in into driveing 125 down the freeway with a ricer w/ a ricerocket...fight the urge..think of what my momma tells me" (slap) you drive TOO fast in this kinda car..you drive a BMW.."

OMG im a matured ricer..:

·
The Man
338 Posts
where in boston did you hit 110?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts