E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: :banghead: :dunno: :ben:A tragic thing happen to my new poor car today... I was on the 134 freeway go about 80 mph when some car in front of me, lost its hub cap and hit my car!!!! i tried to serve and avoid it the F^&KING HUB CAP but the dam thing ended up hitting the left bottum portion of my front bumper!!!!!

It left a quarter inch scratch!!!

Its not really noticable to anyone else but to me it sticks out like a sore thumb:ben:

DAM IT!!!! i'll post pictures when i get a chance:banghead:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was on the 134 yesterday night (east - goin' home) when a A/C contractor's P/U truck (in the fast lane) loses a hefty bag full of some hard, white, probably asbestos contianing product that spews all over the freeway. The Previa in front of me freaks out, slams on the brakes, tags the center divider wall, and attemps to come to a full stop (in the fast lane). Meanwhile the front of the 330 sounds like it's getting sandblasted - so I cut across 4 lanes, and drive around the offending substance(s).

I catch up to the degenerate Dodge Ram driver and proceed to tell him with hand gestures that his inattention to detail was not appreciated (flipped him off). He did not seem to understand. I briefly comtemplated scrawling a message on a can of Budweiser - explaining that he was probably born without a father, but I rationalized that he was probably unable to read and it would be a waste of time

I have not even have my E46 for a week yet. . . . I love L. A.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
Frank Rizzo said:
I briefly comtemplated scrawling a message on a can of Budweiser - explaining that he was probably born without a father, but I rationalized that he was probably unable to read and it would be a waste of time
what were u doing with a can of bud in the car? :rolleyes:

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
i had a whole tire flew up and ended up on my bumper at 70mph..

a hub cap is nothing :cry:

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
e46boy said:
i had a whole tire flew up and ended up on my bumper at 70mph..

a hub cap is nothing :cry:
a tire is nothing...i hit a bumper that fell some old toyota. i couldn't believe it when i saw a big ass thing fling out into my lane when i was on the freeway. before i could react and change lanes, it was too late.:banghead: :banghead:

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
02black330i said:

a tire is nothing...i hit a bumper that fell some old toyota. i couldn't believe it when i saw a big ass thing fling out into my lane when i was on the freeway. before i could react and change lanes, it was too late.:banghead: :banghead:
forgot to mention... a tire with RIM still on it?!??!?!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I guess it wasn't as bad as it could be, but it still sucks!!!

Well, at least i got a good reason to get the M-tech kit

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,514 Posts
next mod - hard-mounted (frikkin) laser cannon.

in a previous car, a truck in front of me kicked up a broken truck-style mud flap - took out my left headlight, dented my hood, left fender, left A-pillar, and destroyed the windshield. Almost $2k in damage.

·
Banned
73 Posts
A deer , thats good I hit an Elk in Montana in a heavy duty Ram P/u and it rotated us off the road about 100ft than my rifle that was on a rack behing my head kicked out and I got hit in the eye with the stock as it went flying out the window. We could do a whole thread on sh*t that has hit us. Last week I hit a turtle doing 120 mph and majorly F**ked the underside of my ride. I broke the blk plastic panels directly behind and under the front spoiler. $320 to fix ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. Also I had a 2" 10 ft long metal pipe fly off a truck and damn near impaled me, swerved at the last second and hit the AMG Benz behind me, and KO ed it in the radiator. Oh and a golf ball hit my 540 Sport dead center in the hood. I am sitting in my den and I hear boom and I am like wtf. I run out to see the golf ball rolling down my driveway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts