BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to get a shipping quote for some parts and haven't been able to get most vendors to respond yet. If you're a vendor and carry these parts and would like to provide a quote, thanks!
1. Please provide shipping costs to Honolulu, HI, zip code 96816.
2. The Parts I Want Please
  • Borla X-Pipe
  • Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust
  • Supersprints Step Headers V2 Part Number: Part Number: 022 044 901
  • Evolve Tune
Lastly, I might do a CAI, depending on if I have any $$ left over. Of course prefer a carbon CSL, or a Turner Motorsports or a AFE Stage 2 Dry Pro.
PM Me Details Please. I am a ready, willing and able buyer today! Thanks..

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
LOL! We have chosen not to carry any of those brands, except Supersprint but I thought I'd come in and say I love your thread title. I wish there were more like it ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Our first post on here! I already answered your questions earlier on the other forum, but for those interested all our shipping is free of charge within the US :)

I'm trying to get a shipping quote for some parts and haven't been able to get most vendors to respond yet. If you're a vendor and carry these parts and would like to provide a quote, thanks!
1. Please provide shipping costs to Honolulu, HI, zip code 96816.
2. The Parts I Want Please
  • Borla X-Pipe
  • Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust
  • Supersprints Step Headers V2 Part Number: Part Number: 022 044 901
  • Evolve Tune
Lastly, I might do a CAI, depending on if I have any $$ left over. Of course prefer a carbon CSL, or a Turner Motorsports or a AFE Stage 2 Dry Pro.
PM Me Details Please. I am a ready, willing and able buyer today! Thanks..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts