BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Achiever
1,778 Posts
umnitza said:
ok, you have 30 minutes to let me know, otherwise, I'm going to brave driving back up tonight if I have no takers - 3 people have flaked on me :(

Hey man, this is Chase from Dallas... just wanted to say sorry about flaking on you... work and holidays and family crap made things absolutely nuts around here.. no hard feelings? :huh:

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no worries - a VERY COOL member from this board - TTenn was able to help out..no worries.

It's just indicative of the great community that the BMW Brand enjoys and a statement of the comraderie that all of us BMW enthusiasts have that we are willing to help each other out (even if it was for money ;) )

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, one gent took me up on the offer - I humbly say that his car turned out great - he wanted me to wire it to the ECU, which I did, but we wired it to the Accesory Power switch, so what happens is that these lights stay lit even after the car is turned off.

VERY COOL. Nice and clean install too.

Anyhoo, I'm still here in San Marcos - lovely Motel 6 :rolleyes:

Tomorrow 12pm is my - gotta leave time frame. So, if someone is taking the day off or can PROMISE to be in by 1pm, I'll stick around:D If I have two of you, then damnit, I'll finish both cars tomorrow:D Auto Level, CWP, whatever, though prices will vary for custom installs like todays ECU.

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not flying to London, but I do have a certified install/retailer in London, want me to give you his email address privately?

Send me an email:D You'll avoid the whole customs issue with getting them there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts