BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the cheapest set of 275/30/19 tires for now. Just for the rear because I go through rear tires like underwear. It has to be a reputable name brand, but it doesnt have to be the best performance tire and all that good stuff. Just something I can run for a few months. I care about handling but its not a track car. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
honestly nittos are the best bang for the buck i guess.... but if you want great handling go with pirellis... i have had several tires and if you can spend a little more go with the pirellis.. but if your real broke like i was... just go with nittos

·
Read Only
1,859 Posts
Cheapest are probably Fuzion ZRis... not horrible tires, they'll last you a few months... Falken ST115s are also pretty cheap.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have 19" hankook ventus k104's.. i got all four (staggered) for $500 shipped on ebay.. and so far, they've been great.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
blurizpimpin said:
honestly nittos are the best bang for the buck i guess.... but if you want great handling go with pirellis... i have had several tires and if you can spend a little more go with the pirellis.. but if your real broke like i was... just go with nittos
:werd: But doesn't handle too well when it rains.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just called to place an order for those Khumos and they were all sold out :bawling: That was a pretty good deal too. Anyone know where else I can get em online?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts