BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

It's been a real long time since i've posted, been really busy setting up my biz and modding my car since I didn't get to sell it :thumbsup:

Here are the latest professional photoshoot pics, hope you guys like it! :pimpin:

Dyno chart shows WHP that I'm really happy with after tuning, considering that my car's only a 2litre.

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
:excited: UNBELIEVEABLE!! :excited:

I LOVE the new wheels and interior stuff (and the S/C of course). seriously dude... one of the hottest cars i've ever seen anywhere. :thumbup:

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
oh... just to go along with the crowd, it's definitely my favorite sedan ever! all you're missing is CF headlight trim, besides that it's 100% perfect.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
:wow: sheddenenee your car is insane!!! i definitely have to see it in person when i go down to KL next.

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
OMG!!!!!
In for page one!!!

:bow:
the legendary sedan is backkkkkkkkkkkk

lovin the interior and new wheels...
that car should be in the US, youd be givin those twc guys a run for their money :mischief:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, oh yea, the CF headlight trims are on the way as we speak ;) I've also installed Silver CF Pedals & Titanium CF Royal F1 Paddles for my paddle-shifters... pics soon :p By the way, my car is parked in front of my shop everyday, so everyone is welcome to have a look at it if you're in KL :)

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
:drool:

just sick, welcome back man.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts