BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, we are currently working on a website/company "www. Euro-Werks .com"..a company of Occimport USA (an import,export company)...this site will be dedicated to the sales of tires, wheels, suspension andbrakes for BMWs, mercedes, porsche, VW and Audi...

----WE ARE IN THE SEARCH OF PICTURES OF BMWs, PORSCHES, AUDIs, VWs, and MERCEDES to be posted on our website.....

----We need good..porfessional quality pics...

----Beneffits if PIC DONATOR: If your picture is used...you will be notified and be given 5 website-stickers and a 10%-off Coupon mailed to your address that will be valued on our website once opened to public with no expiration date.

The Website will be opened to public in the following 2 weeks....

PLEASE SEND ALL PICS WITH YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE # YOU CAN BE REACHED TO AT [email protected] .....
PM me for any questions...suggestions.. THANKS! :thumbup:

(NOTE: Once opened to public, this site will be an E46Fanatic sponsor..)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
ooh can u please send to my email ;)

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
too big.
Hmmmm, got an idea.
Next time you "pop over" - btw - got the D2S bulbs we were talking about in stock again:) Bring a CD with you, I'll burn them onto the CD for you. All, including the ones that if you use the right software, you can make 40+MB files out of them.

·
48,236 Posts
okay :)

Also are the D2S ones the same ones you tested on my car and did u get the Gorilla wheel locks yet?

·
48,236 Posts
ok cool! I need 2 sets (bulbs) :)

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bloucougar...pic of your car would be great. What we can do is that you can put them on a thread...and email me the link with a # you can be reached etc...

·
48,236 Posts
Sounds good! I can look up an old thread from Umnitza with my pics in it (I hope they still exist) and post them :)

·
Registered
28,945 Posts
I would be more than glad to send pics of my car... I've got clears with the JDM front turn signals in black.... also have the dension icelink, ecis intake, removed resonators, and DTM exhaust from Hamann

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2000_328CI said:
I would be more than glad to send pics of my car... I've got clears with the JDM front turn signals in black.... also have the dension icelink, ecis intake, removed resonators, and DTM exhaust from Hamann
send them in...Ill be glad to check them out and see if I can use them... :thumbup:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,776 Posts
this sucks, if only i had started modding my car, i could walk in with pics since i'm right here in miami. goodluck bmw325s, i guess i'll buy something from u when u open business. :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts