BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

501 - 520 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry for the delay in the response. I didn't use any download manager. and I had stopped my download and re-started it the first time it said it was DLing it at 40 kb/s, Second time it averaged out at 100 ... not optimal but it cut it down to half of the time. So I fell asleep.... By the time I woke up, the whole file had downloaded with no problems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for the delay in the response. I didn't use any download manager. and I had stopped my download and re-started it the first time it said it was DLing it at 40 kb/s, Second time it averaged out at 100 ... not optimal but it cut it down to half of the time. So I fell asleep.... By the time I woke up, the whole file had downloaded with no problems.
No worries! Still problems on my side so trying the torrent approach now.
Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem, I'll seed it as long as needed. Anyone who completes the download please help me seed, since the machine I seed on may not be online 24/7.
Just finished downloading the torrent, worked great. Now seeding it.

Time to try it on!

Thanks to all for the help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry disregard my noob question, I read again Darkoz post and it's all in there...
It works!... awesome... only problem is: the Nuance TTS voices don't seem to have TTS Pro enabled: somehow all the TTSPRO options are greyed out. Do you know how to fix this ?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Anyone having a problem with Primo 1.2 not locking in your map color setting... after every startup it goes back to default map colors. I really like Jove night colors but 1.2 will not hold on to this setting.
I am having the same problem as Dane, but not only with the colors map, with all the other settings, voices, etc.

I saw the solution give by Darkoz Post # 418 to the night scheme, what we can do for the rest of the settings ?

Another thing is that my screen looks a little off, corner rigth side, how can I correct this ?

Thanks for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another thing is that my screen looks a little off, corner rigth side, how can I correct this ?

Thanks for your help
There is an option somwhere in the setting menu where you can shift/expand the screen just like on some video games. Play around with the settings and you should stumble upon it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok I see, I'm assuming winrar is some kind of program that I need to get to unzip files...Is that correct?

Also if I only download the Navteq maps and put them inside the map folder on your program...everything should work fine right?

Those regional things (speedcam, buildg, dem, phoneme) are just optional bells and whistle things...is that right?
Ok I answered my question through trial and error. If you want to plug in Euro maps into Darkoz's download then you have to change everything to euro stuff in "content" subfolders. Earase all US stuff and plug in Euro versions. It may be common knowledge to most but helps for first timers like me.

Thanks a lot for your contributions here Darkoz...it helped me out a great deal:thumbsup:

501 - 520 of 798 Posts