E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Updated download link**

I've also cleaned up a few obsolete files which has reduced the file size considerably, reducing the download time.
I've re-uploaded Primo 1.2 with the file name darkoz.rar for use with your Dynavin entertainment system, get it while it's hot.

This is the new Primo 1.2 with native 800x480 resolution
Includes all of the Australian content with latest R18 2011 maps, 3d buildings, dem, phoneme, poi, speedcam files etc.
Also includes TTS PRO voices (announces street names etc.).......AUS Karen - UK Serena - US Jill - US Samantha

Download link -
Download and extract (using Winrar) the darkoz.rar file and then copy the iGO Primo folder onto your SD card.........

Fileserve download...... File name: darkoz.rar File size: 490.30 MB

Note:
- Custom skins, mapchangers and hacks etc. made for Primo 1.1 will not work with the new Primo 1.2.

- I recommend you not use any sys.txt file from any previous version of Primo, especially if you have custom entries related to any mods, custom skins or hacks as it most likely will not work with Primo 1.2

That's enough disclaimers from me, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
thanks darko. i always wanted a 800x480 res gps. im quite happy with tomtom on mine (besides not having any sound?), but will give this one a go.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
does everyones dynavin have a loud fan sort of sound when its on and the volume is off so u can hear it?? i cant really describe it. it like you can hear something spinning on the inside

ps downloading this now

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks Darkoz again!!

What a beautiful night view display.

I just finished transfer to SD card, looking forward to use it tomorrow.

One question!
Which file should I copy to transfer my favorite?

Thanks mate

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
1. is there a way to turn the fan speed down??

2. are there any other settings for tuning music apart from the preset EQ's, custom treble base and "loud" setting??

3. did the d/l fail for anyone else??

4. also does the new nav show speed limit on each road you travel on??

5. what are the best customisations i can do for my dynavin. i got it installed and got my car back today, so far so good

·
Registered
881 Posts
Mine failed too. Ended up getting it from the torrent posted in the other thread. Will try it out next time I drive the car. Thanks for putting it together Darko.

Question, are these the same maps you included with the 1.1 download or has there been an update to Aus maps since then?

·
Registered
27,600 Posts
Darkoz, thank you so much for this. Do you know where I could get the US version of 1.2? I have been looking everywhere but can't find them :banghead:

·
Registered
297 Posts
in the previous igo if you were to volume up/down on your steering wheel the volume would mute temporarily. Does this happen on this version of igo?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Be aware that the other torrent download does not have all the latest Australian content, maps etc. or TTS Pro voices

The maps in this download are newer, they are the latest 2011 R18 Aus maps while the previous 1.1 version was R17.
I'll see if I can upload a torrent for this download later today.
In that case ill grab that if it comes up. Filefactory just isnt working for me. Thanks again!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bimmer App

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Yeah FileFactory has me at around only 46-76 kps and 3 hr download time, but hey I've got nothing better to do so I'll just leave the pc on and let it download.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
FileFactory Basic download limit 150MB per hour.

850MB will take 6 hours or thereabouts.

Set and forget.... don't close any of the popups, the d/l will stop.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Hey Dark, does Primo have the voice over that says "GPS signal lost" whenever you loose signal or go into a car park? I have that with my iGO 8 and am finding it very annoying when I'm driving around without using the GPS on cloudy days or whenever I go undercover or into car parks. Does anyone know of way to disable just that comment?

1 - 20 of 157 Posts