E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once your car reached "Awaiting Transport" status....how long did it take to get to you? I live in ATL and I'm hopin its not too much longer, I wanna start with the mods already!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
CStaley123 said:
Once your car reached "Awaiting Transport" status....how long did it take to get to you? I live in ATL and I'm hopin its not too much longer, I wanna start with the mods already!!!!
I would say about 3 months.:eek:

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
depends on whether or not the ship they put it on sinks:eek:

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
my car was complete within 3 weeks of ordering it. took about 4 or 5 weeks after that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
man those are long period of times ... i see that my 2004 starts production on march 21 ... i'm hoping for an april delievery but it looks like late May from what you guys are saying ... i'm feeling blue now :sad:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
does anyone have pics of the '04 325 besides the ones of www.bmwusa.com???

Are there any changes besides the headlights and brakelights? Like hp or torque gains???

·
Unregistered User
427 Posts
VALMONT said:
5 weeks total
5 weeks total? in so cal? it takes about a month alone for the ship to travel to oxnard.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Matthew78 said:

5 weeks total? in so cal? it takes about a month alone for the ship to travel to oxnard.
Same here. I took delivery in SoCal and it was 5 weeks from the "awaiting transport" status. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts