E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's that little guy peakin out?

...oh thats my steel grey buried in an ice coffin ! :help:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah but if it drifts up and then melts....

oh well, just to be on the safe side I bagged it up.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Ha my little baby is sitting in the garage, the other 5 cars are all just big mess covered in snow drifts and such haah. :thumbup: Loving the homemade intake condom

·
Registered
207 Posts
Holy sh*t dude build a home or somthing for your car. I'll send cardboard. That pic makes me squirm. I hope u are out starting car like once in the morning and once at night or u might be stuck.

·
Registered
681 Posts
what an unfortunate site... if i lived an area w/ that much snow, i would LITERALLY give up on mods... i would probably just drive a nice comfy suv, and ICE up the inside.

·
Registered
345 Posts
drewcon said:
better remember to take that ****er off...
:wtf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
i have a garage but it full of sh*t because i just moved and im painting the place so mine is in the snow. I know what my car look like lowered now, with all the snow on it it was slammed.

·
The Man
328 Posts
my car is sitting in a garage in cambridge, MA. I don't think i am going to work tomorrow

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
dame thats a crap load of snow...

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
BGReddy00 said:
i think im going the beach tommrow and surf!:flipoff: :tongue: its gonna be a nice day tommrow 70 and sunny!
:ben: :azzhole: :ben:

I just came in from shoveling a 4 foot high by 5 foot wide and 10 feet long embankment that the plows left in front of my driveway. :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts