Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeaa I get that, and i think its the one im goign to go with, i can get it oem and not too expensive, and its not a very typical one....only problem now is that they dont sell the sideskirts on the bmw website...:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
another quick question while i have you guys here....after slapping that oem kit on my car, updated clear lights front back and side markers, coilovers and some rims you think i could get 8000 for pretty much the same car in the pix with 100,000 miles on it....im saving up for an E46 M3. interior is MINT exterior will be mint after the body kit

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
i got 7 for my 99 323i with sports,and xenons. not super mint but clean, had 100K on the clock. if your saving for an m3 dont mod your car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well heres my thing, my bumpers are a lil messed up, the car itself is running great, just had it worked at by bmw of bloomfield everythings great except some normal wear and tear things, bushings, oil filter housing gasket, and a sensor. anyways i look at it like this i dump under 2000 to make it super clean and everything and increase my chances of getting what i want for it, i've got about 5k saved , figure i get 8000 for the car thats 13k save up at least another 3 and have my dad lend me the rest, im trying to spend no more than 20k on a nice clean M3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.