BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new, used less than three weeks, 2 Ice White Xenon gas charged H7 12V 100W bulbs. I paid $39.95 plus shipping... make me an offer or they're going on ebay ;)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody? :dunno: These are just like Lumiko's... packaged the same and everything ;)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Munich said:
Doesn't a 100W melt your housings?
They didn't damage mine in any way whatsoever. I know Jake has been, or did, run 'em on his 323i for a really long time and never hasn't had any problems. Actually, he was the one who suggested them to me and I waited until he'd run his for about 6 months before I ordered mine... just to be sure ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Opinion

What was your impression of these bulbs?

How did they compare to other bulbs/ factory xenon?

May I ask why you no longer want them on? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Opinion

waelfm said:
What was your impression of these bulbs?

How did they compare to other bulbs/ factory xenon?

May I ask why you no longer want them on? Thanks.
The color match was pretty close to the factory Xenon's, but some people here said really good things about some other brands too so I though I'd try them. I ordered Lumiko's (which I paid more for :banghead: ) not realizing until I received them that they are probably the exact same bulbs :confused: At least I'm guessing they are... exact same style of packaging, look, etc.. I went a head and put them in and the color seems the same also, so I just left 'em. These have been sitting around in my spare bedroom for months, so I figured I maight as well sell 'em but if I don't get a fair offer I'll just keep them as spares ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts