E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally i will graduate from University in May 16 2004. after May 17 2004, i cant drive my bimmer in the U.S. and enjoy the high speed on the road. i will go back my country and i will miss the U.S. but good news for me is my car gonna ship to my country even though the car's inport tax is around fifteen thousand US dollar. i gonna miss you guys. :thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
5,887 Posts
if u can afford to pay a shipping import tax of that amount :yikes: :yikes: , just pick up something else from there itself and save u the hastle of something going wrong via transit :dunno:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Where are you moving to?
Congrats and good luck :thumbup:

·
Read Only
12,638 Posts
sorry to see you go but congtr. on grat.

good luck in the bussiness world. but hope to still see you in the forum post often and take lots of pictures of your future mod's. and hope to see your posts in the not to far future.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
xS3x said:
i think if you are a citizen of taiwan, you are allowed to bring one car back without tax
that is not right, new law allow you bring many you want but you must pay tax. this is no without tax except fIRetruck. i check that many times all come the same answer. MUST PAT TAX. moreover i need to many checks such as emission, noise by ARTC. i think my remus exhaust maynot pass.

·
Banned
1,544 Posts
Hey, here's an idea. As an international art dealer, I know that there is no tax or duties on intellectual property. Therefore, my advice to you is to tell your country that your modded car is a piece of artwork that you've created, and therefore it is a piece of your intellectual property. Thus, no VAT, or duties wil be imposed. You can take that fifteen grand and do some really crazy **** with your car then.

Think about it. It just might work. :dunno:

-Daniel

·
mi casa @ technik
5,848 Posts
Alan Chen said:
that is not right, new law allow you bring many you want but you must pay tax. this is no without tax except fIRetruck. i check that many times all come the same answer. MUST PAT TAX. moreover i need to many checks such as emission, noise by ARTC. i think my remus exhaust maynot pass.
that sucks :bawling:

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Hope you enjoyed the US. Maybe you can just put a ladder through your moonroof and call your bmer the coolest fire truck on earth?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Alan Chen said:

ahhh.. my dream..!!...

but our cars are firetrucks to put our honry girl's fire...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.