BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,357 Posts
You all seems like good reason to not continue to read this but it's so stuck up and ignorant....are you all racist as well or think some of the elite owners such as yourselves might be done wasting your time and ours on the site named after e46s. Why did I look at this? Post information or make a friend on a dating site with the elitist bs rather than be so pathetic to have this waste of a post continue. Underglow is getting popular as well but how could you even get under the car to put it on with the stick up your asses.....lonely pathetic shit talking idiots with no friends.
Not sure who needs to hear this but often a winky emoji will indicate a joking or sarcastic tone in the post that it's in.

·
Registered
2004 325i automagic
2,185 Posts
So does this mean I should cry about underglow or not? What if they are tears of joy? I understand the wanting to, but not sure if its socially acceptable ... both the crying and the underglow.

·
Registered
2004 330CI ZHP
163 Posts
I'm amazed at the number of guys in my E46 FB groups who are looking for used expansion tanks and the like. Some of the things don't even make a lick of sense from a standpoint of "I don't have any money, just trying to get the car back on the road". By the time you drive somewhere to meet some random internet dude who is willing to sell you a used heater hose you've spent more than the new one would cost.
Funny you mention this, I monitor local ads daily for E46 parts, and this guy has been posting used E46 parts for insane prices. Like frankly, he must be high or something if he thinks he can get anywhere close to what he's asking:

This joker also has a used expansion tank for $125, and used thermostat for $120. I showed him that I could get a brand-new Rein upper rad hose for $67 even with Canadian parts markup, and he said that was junk. But Rein is the R in CRP, and they are the OEM supplier for genuine BMW radiator hoses

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
2,357 Posts
Funny you mention this, I monitor local ads daily for E46 parts, and this guy has been posting used E46 parts for insane prices. Like frankly, he must be high or something if he thinks he can get anywhere close to what he's asking:

View attachment 908574

This joker also has a used expansion tank for $125, and used thermostat for $120. I showed him that I could get a brand-new Rein upper rad hose for $67 even with Canadian parts markup, and he said that was junk. But Rein is the R in CRP, and they are the OEM supplier for genuine BMW radiator hoses
Holy crap! That's insane.

I had bad luck with a Rein upper (I know that they're supposed to be OEM but bear with me here) where it sheared off at the plastic fitting where the hose is clamped. I replaced with one from the dealer and still only paid $87!
Used for $120? GTFO!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts