E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw it in Performance BMW mag. Found the website, sent an email... :thumbup:

if I can get it sent here at a reasonable price - I think I might just have to have it! :woot:

http://www.zeemax.com/7E46WIDEARCH.htm

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,412 Posts
we've talked about this kit before, most people hate it, and it only fits an m3 i believe...the rear fenders look like garb, id recomend the flossman over it.. NOt trying to hate whatso ever, if u like it try it
-ALex

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,005 Posts
u going widebody??? :yikes: :)

imo that kit is fugly!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, I love it!!!

and it's available in an ///M version and a non ///M sedan and coupe version.

Guess I've just got weird taste - but it looks soooo nice to me. And yes, for this kit I would go wide body... :craig:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Im a fan of the widebody kits, looks hella agressive, but I feel that alot of other modding is necessary to pull the look off. Damn that page is s l o w to load.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[email protected]

you know you guys are going to guilt me out of this... :dunno:

I love it but also know I have made some major FU'ps in taste in the past... :thumbdwn:

So I thought the Madza RX4 was cool looking back in the 70's... :dennis:

now I gotta think about this, :hmm:

...but it's sooo cooolll :cry:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,005 Posts
it's your car, do what you want! :D

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah but...

bluecougar said:
it's your car, do what you want! :D
The RX4 was my car too...

for a short while...

there's a lot to be said for conducting focus groups - and this forum is a good one...

·
Banned
387 Posts
ok...so I like the rear bumper...the sideskirts..and I think the front fender look OK..but I think that on a Sedan..OEM M3 fenders would look better (i think it can be done with some mods to it)... the front Bumper I DONT like.. and the Rear fenders... :hmm: ....im guessing that on a Sedan it would have to be modified..and at the same time it can be made to look better..
...I dont deff. dont hate u for going with this kit..because it is something that almost NO ONE here has..at it deff. would be something very different..specially on a SEDAN. :p

·
Mod Squad
10,004 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
hm..
looks alright makes the car look very "buff"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts