E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,558 Posts
i would wait a couple of months as the CSL wheels will be available on M3's optioned w/ the competition package; i would guess that you would then be able to order from the dealer

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
kidsdoc said:
i would wait a couple of months as the CSL wheels will be available on M3's optioned w/ the competition package; i would guess that you would then be able to order from the dealer
:werd: ... and I bet that a lot of people that spent $4000 in a set of CSL wheels (retail price for CSL owners was some $1800) will be pissed when they see the price of the ZCP wheels at their local BMW dealer.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
kidsdoc said:
Yeah, but will they fit non-M...it would suck to put on 4 non-staggered front rims just to get them to fit.

·
Read Only
1,836 Posts
netengwiz said:
Yeah, but will they fit non-M...it would suck to put on 4 non-staggered front rims just to get them to fit.
no, oem m3 rims won't fit properly on a non-m. You'd need 4 fronts, a set of replicas, or mill down the hubs for a proper fit.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,558 Posts
doubleloseven said:
no, oem m3 rims won't fit properly on a non-m. You'd need 4 fronts, a set of replicas, or mill down the hubs for a proper fit.
what he said; you'll need 4 fronts (19x8.5J); i'll be getting these if i can sell my RS-GT's for a good price

·
Registered
732 Posts
otherside said:
I know, theres Velocity doing 18" csls and the RG4s from champion, which i dont see the point cuz their as expensive as OEM...but all with M3 fitments exept the Velocitys...

Ive heard of a few people saying there 19" CSL replicas in UK...anyone?
I can sell OEM CSL wheels either in 8,5x19 or 9,5x19 for : 2600$ plus shipping from Sweden

1 - 9 of 9 Posts