E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.... I am looking to get some smoked front signals. Can you guys help.... Attached is what I am looking for

AdamR

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
if anyone can get these on a 2002 or 2003. please let us know. I tried the CruizinKO method and it totall did not work on my car. :ben:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow, those are really nice! I have steel grey also and never realized how nice they looked! Do happen to have pictures of side and rear smoked? I would now also like to know where to find them!

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
mine just came in today from bekkers.............pics and all will come when its on the car...........

Attachments

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"he and his" : I only see the 99-01 smoked blinkers. Is yours an 01 or an 02? Lets see some pics of them on the car! :)

AdamR

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
mines a 2001 325i.......and its too fukin cold outside to put it on YET...........dont know when i'm gonna do it:dunno:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey He and His, I've been looking for a pic with standard and smoked clears on the same car forever and there they are!! Thank You!

A couple of questions though: from the pics, they look great and look like they flow better with the headlights than the standard clears do. How do you think they look in person? Give us a little review or something!

Also, how's the fit?

I'm ordering these if the answers to these questions are positive!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts