1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMMmmmmmmm

:yikes:

:)

Before I got my bimmer, when I was at a parking lot somewhere, and I saw a bimmer, i would keep my head turning as I passed it and looked at it so amazing while it is parked. I always thought that the 3 series was soooo sexxyy....

But, now I have a bimmer, and the thing is, I don't look at other people bimmers, but rather, as i walk away from my ride towards the store, my head turns and watches my own car, and it still makes me think, oh god, it looks sooo good.

WOOOHOOOO
I am glad that the feeling is not going away!!!
:thumbup:

Do you guys still have that (turning head) feeling?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
i was just thinking about this today
ive had my car for close to 3 years now and this morning as i was walking away from it i turned just to check it out and thought to myself .... damn i cant believe i still do this

same goes for later in the day when i was cruising along about 60mph and for no reason other than to listen to the engine purr and feel the car come alive i just punched it and took it up to about 130..... after slowing down i thought to myself damn feels just as good as it did the first time i did it way back when i got the car

gotta love 'em

·
Registered
69 Posts
Me too! I love my bimmer...I know it is just a car but still...they are sweet cars. I always check out other peoples bimmers too. I like to guess the mods...my girlfriend thinks I'm a dork when I say something like..those are Hamann sideskirts or that is an ACS roof spoiler.

·
blackonblack
270 Posts
BmWm3PoWer03 said:
I look at my car more than i look at myself wooooooo hooooooo im not the only crazy one... :bow: :bow: :thumbup:
This morning...

Get my haircut or get my car washed???

Guess what I picked....

sig.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
after 2 years.. i still look back at least twice...

first time i check out the car...

second time to make sure the doors are locked :lmao:

·
Registered
604 Posts
haha i look at it like 34589345 times
sometimes if im bored in my house, i look outside, then i have to get a towel to wipe my self and change my pants
my g/f dont think im nuts, she is gonna buy me a ACS ROOF SPOILER =)

·
eh.
1,413 Posts
i look at my car's reflection when other cars pull up beside me and i think.. damn my car is sexy too bad the driver ain't that would be a cool combo

1 - 20 of 72 Posts