E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all that is great, but here where i live i'm the only one with a moded bmw!...and i need to buy parts TODAY from bmw , not next week or month when i would receive my card! thx fellow fanatics :cry:and last year i was told local division was going to be no more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
they will ask for the card and ID.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
darkmanlfe said:
they will ask for the card and ID.
i buy my parts over the phone from bmw. as local dealer is useless..like i said i'm the only one who does anything to my car, so its in vancouver for since sept.10 getting modded, and i live in vic. so all my purchases are over phone w/cc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Try just saying your are in the club. Whenever I buy from my dealership, I just ask for the discount and they never ask for proof or anything....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
snewcrash said:
Try just saying your are in the club. Whenever I buy from my dealership, I just ask for the discount and they never ask for proof or anything....
thx, but i tried that. to get membership it will take too long, and besides today its the only time i need it..thx for reply you were the only person with a helpful or non-smart ass remark.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,535 Posts
VENDETTABMW said:
thx, but i tried that. to get membership it will take too long, and besides today its the only time i need it..thx for reply you were the only person with a helpful or non-smart ass remark.
You're kidding right... you are actually b¡tching about us not giving our membership number to you so you can skip out on the fees, and in the process cheap the system by getting a discount?

I'm no law guru, but I'm pretty sure thats fraud.

I still can't believe you had the nerve to post this thread.
 

·
dot eleven N for the win
Joined
·
1,263 Posts
cheap asses driving bmw's??? Just buy a membership, you get the best BMW magazine, and if there is no local club, I would think annual dues would be lessened, but I'm not sure. Unless you are buying hundreds of dollars of parts, I would just suck up the 10-15% and buy a membership. You could probably just print off a receipt of payment for your membership and that should be good enough for the guys at the parts counter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
VENDETTABMW said:
dont pm me.......dont reply, i already orderd my stuff as i needed this am. thx for no help!
Not only is he obnoxious and cheap, he's impatient. He only waited like an hour for someone to just hand him the numbers...
I wouldn't trust some obnoxious moron on the internet with my membership number...
He then has the audicity to get mad at us!
Some people...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
who cares whether there is a local club or not...you would've got a great magazine and the cost of membership would have been returned to you by the discount anyways....and seeing how your installer had the car since sept 10 you had plenty of time to get the card!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Penguin Koolaid said:
You're kidding right... you are actually b¡tching about us not giving our membership number to you so you can skip out on the fees, and in the process cheap the system by getting a discount?

I'm no law guru, but I'm pretty sure thats fraud.

I still can't believe you had the nerve to post this thread.
:werd: , and vendetta you sometimes make smart ass remarks too, how can you say that about others when you do it too

and if your gonna say something like "you only have 4 posts, and i have 300+ what do you know?" i only read posts and i been reading posts since feb of last year, i only made an account to comment on certain threads that really ticked me off.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top