BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i dont post here but i have a few questions im hoping some bmw experts can help me answer. I currently have a 03 Leguna Seca Blue M3. My mods are

Remus Exhaust
Gruppe M intake

I am thinking of getting rid of the remus and going with Borla or Dinan. Which one is better, Borla or Dinan or should i just stay with remus?

What computer programming should i do? Dinan, technik, or get the shark injector kit.

Are there any headers out for the 03 M3? Mid pipes?

And i dont quite feel a difference in my Gruppe M intake, it sounds alittle different but i was expecting more power and noise. i just installed it yesterday so do i have to drive it in and break it in more?

Help is needed
:thumbup:

·
927 Posts
Borla!! Better flow and uses all pipes vs Dinan which only uses 2. Borla's tips look better. UUC makes a nice looking exhaust also.

I would definitely go with Superchip by Eurobahn. Only maker that has consistently shown power increase of excess 10RWHP.
www.eurobahn.us

SuperSprint makes headers, mid pipes (x and s). They have shown to produce good power 10-15RWHP.

GruppeM: Not sure here.. I have not seen consistent graphs of power gains. At most you are getting 5RWHP.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought grupp m intake adds atleast 10 rwhp???

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
well i will tell you what i think

i just install the shark injecter and i am very happy with it 10 minutes to down load and up load the program it is like having a second sport button.

go with any other exhaust than dinan
you can try getting larrger throtter bodies
or get 411 or 440 rear end gears
get perf. tires like the so3 ones
take care and good luck with your mod'ing
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: well i will tell you what i think

bobm3 said:
i just install the shark injecter and i am very happy with it 10 minutes to down load and up load the program it is like having a second sport button.

go with any other exhaust than dinan
you can try getting larrger throtter bodies
or get 411 or 440 rear end gears
get perf. tires like the so3 ones
take care and good luck with your mod'ing
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can you tell a difference with the shark injector? does your engine sound any different?

Should i keep my remus or go with borla? does remus even add any power cause borla says it adds 17 to the crank. i thought remus was the best but o well.

I do have So3 tires.

Thanks for all your help bob! :thumbup:

heres my m3

·
needs a new sig...
4,820 Posts
Shark is nice IMO..easy install-uninstall... Esienmann Exhasut is realy nice for the M3..and Gears like BOB said is the best bang for the buck mod IMO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts