E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.xeetstreetband.com
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My yellow ABS and Brake light came on while I was getting my car unstuck out of the snow. I had both traction controls off to get it out, but now the traction control won't come back on. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks...

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,524 Posts
even when you turn the car off then back on? that usually resets it...:dunno: sorry i couldnt be of anyhelp but at least i bumped the thread :D lol

·
www.xeetstreetband.com
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dalton said:
even when you turn the car off then back on? that usually resets it...:dunno:
Yeah, I figured it would reset too, but it didn't. When the snow melts off of it (it's sitting in the garage now...) I will try again.
Dalton said:
sorry i couldnt be of anyhelp but at least i bumped the thread :D lol
Hahah, thanks. :thumbup:

douglas_ngo said:
I think I had a similar problem not too long ago. It will go off by itself after a while. Good Luck.
I really hope this is the case. Has it ever happened again?

The only thing I can think of is that it was REALLY cold... but other than that?... :dunno:

·
Europrojektz Southeast
553 Posts
nope. It went away before I setup an appointment with the dealership. I remember reading a few posts with ppl here had the same problem. This happen to me before winter.

·
www.xeetstreetband.com
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aa7483 said:
same thing happened to me, went off after about 10 min of driving,
Yup, ok they just went off after about 10 seconds of driving for me. I have to admit, I wasn't planning on driving the car until weekend so I could get it checked out. I hope it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
it might just be your "wheel sensors", but just to be safe just check your brake fluid reservoir coz you can also be leaking fluid somewhere.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts